Wednesday, March 13, 2013

toto

And the award for the most sexy voice at the center goes to: 
TOTO! 
For reals. I tell him daily but I just don't think he understands. 
It is so deep and raspy. It is going to win himself a woman one day. 


The first time Allynne and I met Toto, three years ago, he was wearing these nasty old pink sweat pants that had a huge stain on the buttox. We called him the poopy pants boy until we knew his name. I have fond memories of Toto. 

Toto in Swahili means child.

Toto is a super independent soul and has a hot voice... like I said. I love talking to him. He always has an avocado in his pocket to eat during class when the teacher is not around. He is SO smart. I think he is the smartest in his class. He is in class 3. 

He can climb a tree like no one's business and will swing in it by one arm. This boy is fearless. It makes Megan really nervous seeing him so high hanging on by one limb but I let the brother do his thang. 

I love being around this child. I bet you think I am going to say that about every boy... but just wait. The nastier children will come in due time. 

I am pretty sure that Toto makes fun of the other kids a lot because you can find him pointing and laughing. Just imagine his raspy little laugh. I love it when he laughs. 

And that is Toto. He is quite the character. He currently has new pink sweats that he wears all the time. Sadly, there is no poop stain.

No comments:

Post a Comment