Monday, March 25, 2013

kev kevo

This kid gets the award for the most annoying voice of all the boys at the center. It drives me crazy. He has this very high pitched pre-pubescent voice that just does not tickle my fancy and is he loud. I don't think he knows how to be quiet. 


This boy also loves attention and sometimes I just don't want to give it. There are good things about Kevo. He is not afraid to talk to adults. Most of the boys are but if there is a problem he will march right up to whoever and tell them. He is also really good at curbing his anger.

He is a boy that I only can deal with in short waves. I bet you could already tell. 
I  honestly don't mean this to be offensive to anyone but... If in a few years he comes out of the closet. I would not be surprised. 

And that is Kev Kevo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment