Friday, March 29, 2013

michael shaban

This little homeslice is making Kaleigh run for her money on largest mouth I have ever encountered. When he laughs his little tongue slaps around like a snake. And does this child laugh? He is so freaking loud all the time. He is always screaming or yelling about something and then of course he always cracks himself up... there goes the yapper flapping open once again. Not to mention that Shaban just doesn't really like to wear clothes on his top half. He always has his shirt unbutton and his tummy just hanging out. Let's be honest... his six pac. 


I swear Shaban is always complaining about something. When he complains to me he does it in this made up Shaban-English. It is so funny to listen to. He really didn't want to make these glove horn like things in class one day and repeatedly told me, "I don't want to make those foo-kering things in class!" With his accent and then breaking out into laughter after he said that... it made it always so funny. 

Shaban is Shaban. He always is being creative and doing something new. He plays football like a champion. He likes to be the center of attention. 

I think Shaban is so funny. I love it when he is around. Sometimes it is hard to calm him down but that is what makes him... Shaban.


No comments:

Post a Comment