Tuesday, March 26, 2013

austin

As we keep handing out awards... Austin wins the award for the cutest boy at the center. He is just so precious. Last year he didn't have his front two teeth and we thought that made him cute but they grew in just fine and he is still freaking cute. 


He is not part of the original crew of boys I met the 1st year I came but now I cannot picture Kenya without him. He is just wonderful. 

Austin is ripped. This child has some super firm pectorals and arm muscles. He is all muscle but he never uses it against another. Austin will not hurt a fly. He is so kind all the time. He is so so so nice. 

He is in pre-unit which is like kindergarten. He is one of the top boys in his class. He knows what is going on. He is never in trouble. He loves to help. I love to have him around. I cannot get enough of him but most of the time he is doing his own thing. 

He is super ticklish and has the cutest laugh. The boy is a total joy. 
Like I have said before... he is just freaking cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment