Tuesday, March 12, 2013

ainea


Let's just start by saying... This boy is our friend Gabby's doppelganger. I swear he is what Gabby looked like as a child. 

Ainea is a skinny child with wicked dance moves. He has more personality then his body can hold. He is a boy that I wish came around more often. He is super funny and you will always be laughing around him. You might catch him mimicking Kaleigh or I if we are doing something funny. 

He keeps to himself most of the time and doesn't really seek attention. He is very smart. He is in class 3. His age? This is also unknown. He is never in trouble. 

I love this child. I don't really know what to say other then that. He is so fabulous. 
If you have the chance to meet him one day I know you would feel the same way. 
Ainea is incredible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment