Thursday, March 28, 2013

kelvin

This is another Kelvin we have here at the center. This one always reminds me of an evil dictator. He has this laugh and just his look is so evil dictator like. 

He is in the middle.

Everyone says that he is super responsible and you can trust him with anything in your house but there is just something about him that always puts me on the edge. He is definitely not the first boy I would invite into my house. 

I was talking to his teacher and she told me about how Kelvin takes nothing seriously. She will be yelling at him because he did this wrong or disobeyed and he will just sit there and laugh at her... which makes her even more mad. 

Kelvin is an animal lover. He is always with the cow. I swear. He milks the cow and moves it around. He also knows when the chicken's eggs hatch. He will grab my hand and take me over to see the new baby chicks. 

Kelvin is the brother who first got me to start my cartwheeling love. He had a lot of patience and would laugh at all my failures. 

He is a unique little character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment