Sunday, February 5, 2012

white trash.

There is this boy.
He is in my ward.

You know the story. 
Enrique sings about it.
"You know you want me. I made it obvious that I want you too."
Here is an example: He tells the missionaries that I am his girl friend.

Except he won't ask me out.
What the heck?!

Is it because I am white?!

Every time we hang out we always joke about getting married.
The South Africa temple or maybe the new Congo temple?
Who knows.
He even talked about meeting my parents.

But he won't ask me out.
Maybe it is all jokes but the missionaries are positive we are a match made in heaven.
And so they are taking it into their own hands.
They are making a plan for the two of us.
Bless their souls.

I think I just have a bad case of jungle fever right now.
I have had it for a while.
It is just... I finally found a Kenyan possibility.
He is an RM. He has all his teeth. The whole kit and kabodle.

On Saturday there is a YSA dance in Nairobi. 
You know I am all over that.
You also know that he is taking me.
We also know that Kaleigh and I are going to be the only white girls there.
But we really know that when the music starts and the good vibrations start running through our bodies... Kaleigh and I are def going to be the only white girls in the building.
Can I get an amen?

3 comments:

  1. AMEN! ahh. okay. i'm going to spend the next 4 hours stalking you, and feel completely fulfilled.

    ReplyDelete