Thursday, February 23, 2012

unwanted

I guess we are a little too welcoming for the dogs at the center because a bunch of other unwanted house pets have started to pour in. 

We have been blessed with an arrangement of species. 
This is our large spider. We are too scared to kill it because it is so big we will feel his guts under or shoe. He make unwanted appearances way too often. 
This is one of our lizard friends that roam the walls and floors and love to hang out in Kaleigh's shorts. This is one of the smaller ones. There are two larger ones that cruise the tops of our walls. They are harmless.
This little guy has came in our house too many times. Everytime I get the broom and whisk him out but you know as soon as the rain starts... I turn around and he has squished his little body under our door. 
Oh I hate that. 

I miss my hedgehog from last year because these pets need to go.

1 comment: