Friday, February 24, 2012

saturdays

Every Saturday Kaleigh and I wake up early and head into Nairobi. We jump off the matatu at Roysabu and walk to the ward building from there. 
We could take another matatu but we are trying to save our shillings. 

We make lunch for missionaries. This is the part where they normally complain about how we do not know how to cook for Zulus and we eat too many vegetables. 
Excuse me?
Rude. 
Go make your own food. 

After lunch is a baptism. 
At this baptism Elder Cook dropped Dan in the water. It was so funny. 

After the baptism we clean up our cooking mess and then go to institute. Dan taught last Saturday and publicly announced to everyone in the class that I was marrying him. 
Excuse me?
Good thing we are friends or else he would have been put on the creeper list for sure.

After institute we head home after a  little socializing. Once we get home it is dark. 
And that my friends is basically our every Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment