Thursday, February 16, 2012

squirming.

Kaleigh and I made another trip back to the hospital. 
There was one boy who was in the male surgical unit that we did not have enough supplies for. We promised that we would come back. We were at his bedside the next day. 
He was so wonderful. Everything we pulled out made him smile. He was so happy. I am pretty sure that all his wildest dreams came true. You know that happy when you just cannot control yourself. I am pretty sure he was there because he was just squirming around and saying thank you a million times. 
He was so cute.
I honestly just think this next boy had no idea what went down. He was completely shocked. He wasn't admitted into any room. He was just in a line of people and we pulled him out of a crowd to give him his new backpack. Obviously he had broken his arm or something. He was a sweet boy. I know that he is grateful. I also know that he is super happy after he gets pass the part where a mzungo stopped and talked to him to give him a gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment