Thursday, February 16, 2012

mere hatch

I am pretty sure my Grandma is totally one of my best friends. 
I just love her to pieces. 
We fight like sisters. 
I just cannot get enough of her. 


When I left for Kenya the first time she wrote me this awesome card about how proud she was for me to embark on this wild adventure all by myself and how she knew I was cut out for this. 
She defiantly knows me better then I know myself because at that point I was 100% doubting it. 

This time around Kaleigh and I were leaving for Kenya and as we were getting in the van to go she came up to us and said, "I am feeling sad."
It was heart breaking. 

Don't worry grams. I promise to get myself and Kaleigh back in one alive piece. 
Just please promise me the same. 
I wouldn't be able to handle not coming back to the classy, spunky, almost too sassy and healthy Grandma I left.

Also... who would be there when I needed someone to hussle the Asians at my garage sales?

No comments:

Post a Comment