Saturday, February 4, 2012

sons

 Kaleigh and I went to Gacio today to see our 7 boys that are attending school there. 
There are 4 older boys and 3 younger boys. 

Here is Stephen and Samson.
Stephen was one of my original sons. Today we were talking about his teeth because last time I was here he got his front two teeth pulled due to infection or something and Allynne and I bought him new front teeth. The teeth look great but they are connected to a retainer like thing and they pop out from time to time and he really wants them to be glued in. It is totally understandable. 
I told him that I would take care of that for him and make sure he got to see someone who could glue them in for him. Then he said the cutest thing, "You are my mother. I knew I could count on you."
Melt my heart. He isn't too old for his momma yet. 

This boy has me wrapped around his finger. No jokes about that.
It is Clinton. 
Today he asked me to get him shaving supplies because he is starting to grow facial hair. I refuse to believe him. There is no way he can be growing hair. I told him I need a microscope to see his hair. He acted all offended and what not but he knows I am right. In the end I will most likely cave and provide the goods but for now... he will just have to suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment