Thursday, April 4, 2013

william

William is either super small for his age or super smart for his age. Since we have no real idea of how old he is... we are left guessing. He is the smallest boy in the oldest class. He can keep up with those boys too. He is pulling out high marks and making those other boys work. 

(He is touching the chameleon)

William is so sweet. He just wants someone to love him. My first year here we were playing in the playroom at night and there was a power outage. I have no idea what happened but he starting crying... most likely another boy hurt him. He crawled into my lap. After he calmed down a little bit he said, "Megan, you sponsor me." He just wants someone to love him and care about him. 

William is also a very clean boy and likes to keep his things in order. He washes his uniform almost everyday and will ask us to borrow soap if he does not have any for himself. 

He is the sweetest. I love William.

No comments:

Post a Comment