Thursday, April 4, 2013

innocent

This boy is anything but what his name leads you to believe. He is always in trouble and always doing some extra duty because he got caught. 

(The one on the right.)

Inno is a man. This boy is ripped and takes no crap from anyone. He will beat a child no problem and yell and everything. He is not afraid to let people know who is boss but on the flip side... he is a mama's boy. At the end of the day he is always first in line to get a hug. He will randomly come up and hold my hand and walk with me. He is a man who loves his mama. 

Inno is always down for an adventure. I think that is half of the reason he is always in trouble. He will venture off to places he is not supposed to be. His soul wants to roam. He also loves animals. He can climb way high into trees and finds birds, chameleons and the whole gang. If a new animal is found... it was discovered by him. 

I would say that he is one of the hardest boys to teach. He is so stubborn and most of the time just does not want to listen to us. He always does this in front of the other boys but one on one he is super easy. 

I love Inno. There are days I want him to cool his jets and be a little nicer to the boys. He always treats me well. Just like most of the boys... Inno just wants someone to love and pay attention to him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment