Thursday, April 4, 2013

jack attack

This boy is just like his nick name I have given him. He is so full of so much energy. He can do flip after flip after flip. He is so incredibly good at them. He is also good at football. Like I have said before... good at flips equals good at football. 


Jack can have a mean streak especially with the younger boys. Boy can he yell and boss them around but at the end of the day he will just cuddle the crap out of you. I remember my first year here he was like this even then. He got hurt his one time yelling at a child because they retaliated. After he came to me crying and curled up in a ball in my lap and fell asleep. 

The first year I was here was when I really made a connection with Jack that has carried through the years. He was in my family I was assigned to and I got attached. 

He has a few really unique things about him. He has a really odd tongue  He is super flexible and we all know that he is going to be a lady killer when he grows up. He has this lip bite smile that is going to win all the ladies. 

I love Jack. He really struggles in class but he is a very hard worker. That will get him far in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment