Thursday, April 4, 2013

dan sammy

Dan is a lot of the staff member's favorite kid. I have no idea why. This one just boggles my mind. There is nothing wrong about him but he is just not one of those kids that totally stand out to me. 

For some reason I feel like you can catch Dan with the cow a lot. He loves to show me the new chicks when they are born. He is super nice and wants to be noticed. He is an attention seeker. 

(He is in the red.)

My first year here I watched Dan get the beating of a life time by our local drunkard. It was so hard to just still and rub his back as he was crying his eyes out as silently as he could in his bed. I felt so bad for him. 

Kaleigh says that he is annoying. I would have to agree. He blames a lot of things on other kids. Dan has a lot of growing up to do but he is one kid that we are learning to love. 

He isn't awful all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment