Thursday, April 4, 2013

peter

This is Peter in class 4. He is the oldest of the 3 Peters. He always has the giggles. He is constantly laughing about something. He is so extremely sweet. 


This boy just does his own thing. He doesn't do flips. He isn't fabulous at football. He is just there always helping out and happy as ever. He is a wonderful kid. 

He has a large scar on his forehead. I have no idea what it is from. Lately he has been rocking this red sweater and it is looking so fly on his body. 

Peter makes these really weird noises all the time. If you squeeze him he will squeal. This is just one example. When Kaleigh I give hugs at night before bed I always put my arms out to give him a hug. He will also put out his arms but last minute he will duck and cause me to hug the air. 

He is such a happy funny boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment