Saturday, April 13, 2013

dimples


I am just at a loss of words. I love this picture. Peter Jimmy all cuddled up in my lap. 

Today I was super tired because some of the boys from my ward slept over last night and kept us up all night and then woke up around 5:30. 
What the heck?

So I was laying in the grass. Peter Jimmy took his cute little body and curled it up right against mine. Just as cute as he is in this picture. He doesn't speak English. He basically only knows, "yes."He also has a little lisp and the deepest dimples. Kaleigh and I would ask him a bunch of questions. 

"Are you cute?"
"YES"
"Am I making you blush?"
"YES"

He would smile more and more with each question. His dimples are so freaking cute.

Then he got a piece of long grass and would tickle my face with it. I closed my eyes for a little bit and before I knew it there was Bryo blowing in my ear. He would tell me to wake up and then blow in my ear. It was the weirdest feeling. Who knew that blowing in someone's ear wakes them up?

Moments like these are the reason I long to come back to Kenya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment