Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thika Level 5 Hospital

Meet my boy Micheal. He makes my heart leap. 
I love him more than I can fathom. 
 He is super sick. He uses the bathroom about 5 times an hour or more. 
Today I visited him in the hospital. In the morning he was doing SUPER good. 
So good it made me misty eyed. 
We colored together and he drew a little. 
I also visited some of the other friends I made at that hospital.

These are too beautiful girls I met. The one on the left just cannot get enough of me. 

 This is another boy I met in the hospital. He is amazing. 
I gave him a blanket and a little care package thing that my aunt made. 
He was so happy about it. He was squealing and kicking his legs. 
It made my heart melt. 
You can not really see it in the picture very well but he has these huge sores all over his body. 

 Kaleigh and I went back to visit him later in the day. 
He wasn't doing very good anymore. 
I made me all sorts of misty eyed. 
He slept the whole time we were there except when he needed to make a bathroom trip. 

I feel so bad for him. Like so incredibly bad.
He is crammed into a room with about 15 other patients. 
(most of them are babies)
It isn't very clean. 
It is miserable.

Keep him in your prayers. He needs as much help as he can get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment