Saturday, January 7, 2012

Normal

Today was great. 
I wish I had pictures. 
We got to the hospital and Micheal was drawing! 
This is a great sign. 

We played countless rounds of Old Maid and other matching games. 
We colored a lot. 
He is basically back to normal. 
I was there when the doctor was doing rounds and he said that he can come home tomorrow or the next day. 
HALLELUJAH!
My heart leaped over 50 times.  

Kaleigh and then made a run into town for food and a soccer ball.
Micheal wanted chips. (french fires) We got those too. 

We got back to the hospital and normally at this point in the day he digresses. 
He did not!

He was watching TV and laughing his heart out. 
He was dancing. 
He was coloring. 
He was Micheal! 
He was the boy I loved so much not the other helpless one. 

And so, my day was great. 
Thanks for asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment