Friday, January 20, 2012

fungi

After filing through some nasty ish pictures on google images, I have discovered that the little blessing that has decided to start growing on my arm is ringworm. 
It is self diagnosed. 
It says to give it 4 weeks before you go into a doctor. 
I am at 2.5 weeks of pure ringworm bliss. 1.5 weeks left. 

Everyday I wake up and say, "Wow! It is looking better."
Everyday Kaleigh wakes up and says, "Wow! It is getting bigger."
You be the judge. 


When I first got it I thought it was just a zit. I thought, "That is a strange place for a zit." Then it kept growing day by day until it is keeping a steady size it is right now. 
Be warned... what you might think is a zit could become ringworm.

1 comment:

  1. I love all your stories... and the way you tell them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete