Friday, January 20, 2012

super glue

Kaleigh and I were playing a classic game of keep away with Inno and Opondo and their shoes. It was so funny and so fun. While playing we (meaning me... I think) broke Inno's shoe. It was nothing to detrimental. Just a little tear. I felt bad because it was my fault. 
Luckily we had some super glue on hand. We whipped it out and went to town. 
A bunch of other kids that were also having shoe problems wanted their shoes fixed too. We did a little mending here and there. I would hold it until it was dry enough to put on the child's foot. 
I wasn't very good at my job. 
Next thing I knew Francis was giving me this look as if he just pooped his pants or something. 
His poor foot was super glued to his shoe. 
I tried to pull his foot off from his shoe but I could see they were stuck together and I could not stop laughing. 
You know one of the other boys with no sympathy grabbed that shoe and just ripped it off his foot.
Kaleigh and I were uncontrollable at this point. 
It was so funny. 


No comments:

Post a Comment