Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Day ten.

We grab breakfast. The boys clean out the car. Mom and I clean out the hotel rooms. We checked in all our luggage at the desk and head to the mall. As we are waking down the mall we stop to get Oscar new specks. Mom and dad check out the shoe and book stores. I run into the car guy trying to find mom and dad. We all meet up in the glasses store. Dad and Oscar clear up the car stuff while mom and I clear up the glasses business. 



We meet them outside. The car man is so shady. I did not like him at all. We pay. He dropped us at the hotel. Mom and dad got a taxi and headed to the airport. Just like that. Hug. Kiss. They were gone. Oscar and I remained. We also got a taxi and went to the mall to watch a movie. His flight wasn't until 19. We watched Batman VS Superman. It was so long. In the middle, I took a break to pick up his glasses. 

As soon as the movie was over, he got in one taxi and I got in another. Again. Just like that. He was gone. I was alone going towards Adam's house. I reach Adam's house in time for Oscar to call and say he missed his flight. I read it wrong. At 19 he was leaving from his layover in Rwanda not Lusaka. He came to join us at Adam's place. We went and got Indian food with Jahtay and his friend. We came back home. Adam and I made banana bread while Oscar made a few phone calls. I got tired and needed to sleep. We all fell asleep. 



No comments:

Post a Comment