Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Day six.

We took it slow in the morning. We ate breakfast at the buffet. It was delish. We packed up the car again and headed South. The road was so full of potholes. I was scared a tire was going to blow. In Choma we stopped for a pizza lunch and gas. As Zambia is Zambia, only one station had gas and huge lines. We waited. 

In the next boma we filled up on oil and ice cream. We get to Livingstone and it is very dark. I pop the hotel into the GPS that mom booked. It is in Zimbabwe. I check again. Mom calls Kerianna to check. It is definitely in Zimbabwe. We drive to the boarder. I forgot my passport. We probably don't have enough USD. We can't cross. 


We are all a little on the edge. I Google and book the Protea. Dad is driving and we get lost with the bad GPS directions. We need to eat. We change drivers. We get to Olga's. It is delish as always. The waiter tells us how to get to our hotel. After dinner we head there. We need sleep and to rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment