Saturday, May 26, 2012

little updates

I know I have said this a million times but I do have a goal to be a better blogger. I just wish my camera was not MIA getting fixed for the zillionth time.

But on the flipside... I am so grateful to have a camera .

Kaleigh bought me two pairs of oxfords. I am trying to add them to my everyday outfits. It has been a struggle but I did get compliments on them the one time I wore them. I guess that should give me the confidence to keep wearing them.

I have been on a skirt/dress kick lately. Forget the pants at home. There is a negative of the skirt/dress kick. I swear that the heavens have opened and let loose the winds of Satan. This is no joke. I have flashed 100% of Rexburg in this last week. I am so sorry for the innocent people. Luckily I rock the biker shorts under just in case.

I filled  (the kids in Kenya filled) my journal. I have been in dire need of a new one. Journals are expensive and nasty looking most of the time. I have been on the hunt for a little beaut that will be blessed with the words of Megan Butler. Let's be honest... I haven't been looking at all but I would like to justify my purchase I made today of two journals. These are the cutest journals I have seen in a very long time. Target and all those other places have nothing on them. I couldn't choose the one I like more in the store so I got both of them. The reject is headed in Kaleigh's direction. It is far from a reject. They were also only $9.00. I feel like that is a good bargain for a fabulous journal.

Totally justified.

Kaleigh and I are trying to think of a good fundraiser to go back to Africa. We are going to do a yard sale/ bake sale again because that was a hit last year. We raked in about $600. I was so thankful for that. If you have any good ideas send them our way.

While your brain is flowing also think of fun activities that I can put on at I-night. I challenged my co-manager to come prepared to share 5 new ideas with me and I said I would do the same. Please help me out.

Well got to go to the Hunger Games!!! It is my first time seeing it.
Write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment