Tuesday, May 1, 2012

airport

Worst experience ever. 

We got in the taxi and drove to the airport. 
It was awful. 
I don't know how else to describe it. 

The taxi guy dropped off Gabby, Oscar, Kaleigh and I. 
And we had to just walk away from them. 
We gave them hugs and forced ourselves to walk away. 

You can just fathom how fast we lost it. 
The best part was when we were getting our luggage checked and this lady asked Kaleigh how she was doing. Bad question. Kaleigh LOST it. There was no stopping those crocodile tears. 

We got on a plane. After a while it all stopped. 
All the tears. We were dry. 
We let it all out.
We crashed. 
We had 3 months of constant go that finally caught up with us. 

1 comment:

  1. When I read "we crashed" I legit freaked out and thought your plane crashed and almost had a heart attack... but then I read the next sentence and I understand how no other words can be used to describe the kind of sleep that follows such an physically and emotionally harrowing experience -- thanks for sharing all of your fun times on your blog, I loved reading about them!

    ReplyDelete