Monday, May 7, 2012

back

I have been home from Kenya for one month this week. I cannot believe it. It feels like I been home for years and it only has been one month.

Since I have been home I have done a lot. 
I got my hair cut. Leighann Peters is a beast. 

I got back to school and instantly got way involved. I really have no idea how it all happened but I am sso involved that it is ridiculous. I am one of two people that are in charge of I-Night. I go to meetings once a day for it. Once a day. Holy cow... I had no idea what I signed up for. 
I am super grateful I am involved with this. I love having something to do at basically all hours of the day. I fall asleep planning I-Night. 
I-Night is the largest party that BYU-Idaho plans. There should be about 3,000 people that go to this party in the fall. It is the largest one yet. 
The picture is from a retreat my council went on before we all started to plan things. 

Because Kev and I have like 100% opposite lives we never really see each other. We have had maybe one or two times to hang out. He is still a great friend. 

As roommates we went to a mocktail party. We got all dressed up and went to this classy party. 

I rocked my African dress to church one day. It makes me look like a baller. 

It took a long time for me to get the pictures but I finished my board. I love it. Everyone loves it. I don't have a picture of it but above my window there are some super cute animals that Addie helped me draw and cut out. 

Addie and I have had ample hang out time. She has a long distance relationship and I just haven't really been  feeling not super social on the dating scene. You most likely can guess why. 
I love her so much. We love going on walks together at Porter Park. We just walk and walk and walk laps. It is so fabulous. 

For Alica's class she had to plan and go on a group date. She asked us roommates to find dates and go. Of course I asked Kevin. I was going for the boy with the least commitment. He understood and totally was a gentleman and went with.
We played wallyball, played games and ate a homemade cookie monster. Honestly it was super fun. I got to laugh a lot.



We have had multiple photo shoots. My roomie Haley is a photography major and just needs models all the time. I am more then happy to except the offer. 
For this photo shoot I picked out everyone's outfits. It was awesome. I think that they all came together really colorfully and beautifully. 

And that is my semester thus far. 
Nothing too exciting and nothing too bad. 

3 comments:

  1. I love reading your updates!!! You're so beautiful and seem to be having a wonderful life!! Love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally a blog stalker too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors of your photo shoot and your African dress, beautiful. :D

    ReplyDelete