Tuesday, May 8, 2012

fairy tale

I like this guy. 
I think everyone knows that by now. 

I have been trying to figure out how to do a blog post about it. 
I really have no idea how to. 
Bare with me.

There are a few problems. 
Like maybe an ocean or a few countries in between us. 
Minor details. 

We met at a YSA dance. Typs Mormon. 
The twist is it all happened in Kenya. 
Here I am and he is still there. 
We started to court for the last half of my time there. 
Did we break up? No. 
Are we still courting? We both think so. 

We both still like each other. 
And that is all that matters.
He likes to take things slowly anyway.
This is a great way for us to really get to know each other. 
I honestly can say I never saw this coming.
You can ask Kaleigh.

Journal entry from the first day I met him:
Feburary 14, 2012 
"Oscar is my new crush."
Who ever guessed he was feeling the same thing?

I am not stupid. I realize that one day it might end. 
But for now... he is my little fairy tale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment