Tuesday, May 15, 2012

internship

I have one year of schooling left. 
This means an internship is right around the corner. 

For reals. 
I just told my mom that I would rather give child birth right now over looking for an internship. 

The most frustrating part is that I know that going to Kenya this winter can count but they want me to explore my other options and see what else there is out there. 
Basically what it comes down to is they want the students to get paid and not volunteer for their services. 

Haters.

This means I am currently looking for an internship where I work in recreation on a international level. 
Yeah... doesn't that sound like an easy internship to find?
Not. 

If you would love to help a sister out if you see or hear anything I would love you forever and ever. 
Like no joke. 

Pray for my soul. 

1 comment:

  1. Check out Aisec. It's kind of difficult to navigate, but you can find some great opportunities.

    ReplyDelete