Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My date with Landon.

 A lot happened today. I woke up nice and early to clean the apartment; more like Landon proof the apartment. Brittany and Brandon wanted to go to the temple today. I offered to watch their kids while they were away. Cooper and Kami were in school. I got to babysit Landon and Max. Well, I didn't hold Max much because everyone else wanted to hold him but I sure got a lot of one on one with Landon. This kid is a nut. 

We played basketball. 
We played with play dough. 
We drew. 
We played games. 
We drew with chalk. 
We drank chocolate milk.
We ate corn dogs. 
We shot each other with guns. 
I chased him. 

It was great fun. 
I had a class at 11:30 that I had to go to because I was getting CPR certified. (I went for like 5 minutes and certified. I am basically a pro at CPR.) Kevin and Jenn took over from there. I showed up at home to see that their were darts everywhere. The house exploded when I was gone. I could not believe it. Jenn let Landon take out all aggression on Kev. Max was just as content as ever. No fuss. 

Faster than I knew it, Britt and Brandon were done. Time seriously flew. 
I have to say that I am a pretty bomb babysitter and Landon basically wanted to live with me the rest of his life. I don't blame him. We play so well together.

I went to devo. I sometimes struggle to stay awake during devo. Today was one of those days. 

After devo I have a class. The second I got into my class my teeth started hurting. I told myself that if they still hurt 15 minutes into class that I am leaving. I swear the second 15 minutes was up they stopped. On the freaking dot. Thanks teeth. Don't worry I have an ortho appointment to check things out again tomorrow. It will be the 4th time I have had these puppies checked out for the same thing. Wish me luck.

I have been quite the pintrest stalker lately. I am addicted to say the least. I am making all sorts of goodies off the site. It is totally a blessing. 

The rest of the night went normal:
I made cookie dough/oreo/brownie goodness.
I played with Kev and Addie.
Kayleen and I had a dance party and got Jenn to shake her groove thang a little too. 
Lots of texting to Tal. 
Youtube videos.
Drugging up hoping for the best.
Inviting random girls in the hallway to eat with us.
and really ridiculously loud upstairs neighbors.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment