Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bohemian Side-Twist Ponytail

Okay, I know the harp is really distracting but we are looking at the hair. I struggled with this one. I still struggle with it.  The front and sides look great. The back is questionable.
I just have a hard time doing the back by myself. I could man handle the back on anyone else's head. So, that is hair number mbili. (two)

Yesterday we took roomie photos for the ward directory. 
They turned out looking a little like this: 


Who doesn't want to date that? We are going for the lumberjack look. 
I think we nailed it.

It was also Kayleen's Birthday. Our baby turned 19. She is growing up right before our eyes. We went to Cragios as an apartment with a few extras. 

I went to the orthodontist yesterday to get these teeth feeling good. They shaved off parts of my teeth that rubbed. I prayed for the best and got the worst. Today I get to go back. Oh happy days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment