Sunday, September 18, 2011

I will be social. Even if it kills me.

So, that might be a little dramatic but I have been pretty antisocial lately.

Part of my little life changing goal is to be social.
This should be easy.
I do live in a college town. Stuff is going on all the time.

Goal 1. Go to at least 3 social gatherings a week.
Goal 2. Read my scriptures everyday.
Goal 3. Morning and night prayers. (night is easy. morning is a stretch.)
Goal 4. Exercise. It was so much easier to do when my drill Sargent Becca Dow was here.
Goal 5. Keep updating my blog because then I will have to be accountable.

Those are my goals for now. I will keep adding as days go by.
People keep telling me it is going to take months to move on. I sure as heck hope not.

I am just trying to make the best of it for now.
Oh, and my Sunday school lesson went AWESOME today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment