Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 3... it was brilliant

Drum roll.... I said my morning prayers! I didn't remember until I was in the shower but I insta stopped lathering and said a quick prayer. Right there. In the shower. No procrastinating on the good Lord.  It's a start.

I also went to the gym. When my home girl Becca is around this is never a problem but she up and left me to move to Texas with her husband.

I plan on reading my scriptures once I am finished with this post. Talyn hooked me up with some excellent chapters to read. I am excited about it.

I even went to devo! Can I just tell you how excellent devo was today? I loved it. I loved every second of it. I came prepared to take a little nap and just got blown away. My eyes and ears were totally open. I am just knocking all sorts of stuff out of the ball park today.

I also got more of my stuff today from Debbie. I think I have about 90% of my stuff now. Everything is coming together.

Today was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment