Monday, September 26, 2011

Downward Dog

Those two words can only mean one thing:Yoga. You bet your behind I went tonight. 

I don't really know what to expect. I am thinking that there is going to be a lot of downward dog, a dead man's pose and maybe a few apple trees or whatever else. 

I get there and I swear... insta-giggles. I am trying to contain myself as there are nature sounds going on in the background with some serious yoga people who do not appreciate my laughter. 

It takes a while but I start to get into the flow of things until a different flow comes over me. If you know what I mean. We are now at the point where we are a little spread eagle laying down on our backs in some dead person's position. There is no way I am staying spread eagle. I need to keep things contained. I slap my legs back together and hope for the best. 

In the end, everything turned out just fine. I held out to the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment