Wednesday, April 25, 2012

three men

Three of the most blessed men from our ward decided to come visit us way out in Thika for a day. Kaleigh and I were super excited. There was supposed to be four of them but one had work and school to get to. We fed the boys when they got there and then went to class. 

We covered balloons with tissue paper and the boys loved it. The glue was so super sticky that the amounts of paper that built up on their fingers was more then the amounts they got on the balloons. It was so funny. After the boys finished I brought them over to the classroom and I got to make cars with them out of straws and other crazy things. 

I don't remember how much of the day went because I was awkwarded out the whole time. One of the blessed brethren had a crush on me and I was just not feeling the same way. I blogged about it back in the day. To say the least he was getting a little touchy feely and I was not feeling that. 
And that was basically how the day went.

No comments:

Post a Comment