Thursday, April 19, 2012

nairobi

It was time for the boys to go back to school. We took the ones to Gacio back. It was my first goodbye. It was super easy. I surprised myself. 

After we went to the Siret Center and got some lunch. This is like a huge mall in Nairobi and it is like you are back in America for a second. Kaleigh was in freaking heaven. That is no joke. She ordered Chinese at the food court. I got a wrap. They were both delish other then her burnt rice. 

After the center we went to the curio markets across the street. It was a lot of bargaining and we might have lost a lot of friends in those markets but sometimes you just have to be hard. I did not want to pay the "mzungo price." I wanted to pay the local price. I did get compliments on how good of a bargainer I was. It was a little stroke to my ego. 
These were our spoils for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment