Sunday, April 29, 2012

alex

(In the red)
One day when we came home from church Kaleigh came running back into the house because Alex was there. He had moved out of his house and collected all his things. He was on the move. This is such a blessing in his life. Not only was Alex there but Godfrey and Derick were there too. 

This organization called Friend's Vision has offered him and all the older boys that got kicked out of the orphanage an incredible opportunity to move to Naivasha and help built a new children's center. I don't know if they get paid but I do know that they are given a place to live and food to eat which is move then they have had in a long time. I was bittersweet. I was so happy to see that his future is just a little brighter but I was sad to see him leave to somewhere that is so far from me. 

Friend's Vision does amazing things for the boys I love and live with. 
You should check their website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment