Sunday, April 29, 2012

animal orphanage

We wanted to be tourists. We went to the animal orphanage. It was basically like going to a zoo. It was so much fun. 
Oscar is a perfect tourist. He smiles and waves at the locals. He taught me everything that I know. 
There were a lot of cool animals. This baby giraffe was wicked. 
This is Gabby trying to communicate with his brother or something. 
This monkey was so freaking creepy isha. I have no idea how to describe him. He just scared me. His cage was also under some tight security. I don't think he was a safe animal. 
There were the tourist animals in cages and the local ones were just chilling where ever they felt like. Here is one of the local animals. 
After the animal orphanage we headed to the stake center. We were going to go salsa dancing but of course the one night that we make it there it is canceled. Perfection. 
We went and visited the bishop and the missionaries there instead. 
Oscar and I told the bishop we were getting married. He didn't believe us. 
This is our walk home from the stake center. It is always so fun with these kids. 
We also have to walk through this huge park. It is a dream. You feel like you are in NYC or something for a split second. 
After we got home we hung out with the street kids for just a little bit before we headed over the Sizzle N' Grill because our white friends were playing love songs there. It was so fun. Dave did such a good job. I also loved just hanging out with Katie. 
To end the night we went back to our house. Brian came out of our room with his number on. It was so random and funny. I loved it. Of course the mustache was upside down and made it all 100% better. 
I also tatted up the boys. 

We went to bed that night after 2 and had to wake up at 6 in the morning. The next day was hades. That is no joke. Kaleigh and I were over emotional and so tired. I broke down multiple times. Elder Cook was so worried about me. Poor child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment