Saturday, June 19, 2010

Julianne Came!

She totally surprised me one Sunday night with a phone call saying that she is in the area. She came over and we went to stadium singing with Jaymes and then headed over to Bailey's house because they had never met. 
The she might have slept over that night, I don't remember. The next day after classes she called again and came over to finger paint with Bailey, Jaymes and I. 
I think she might have slept over that night too and went to breakfast with Kyle in the morning while I went to classes. Later that night she called me again and came over. We ventured over to Addie's place. While we were there she did her usual 30 minute stretch session when there were a bunch of people in the room with her. Bailey joined. It was quite the sight. 
She slept over again and went to 3 of my classes with me. All my teachers had me introduce her to the class. I felt like I was back in high school again. While I went to business stats she went to the greenhouses and the gardens. We met up again after and headed to my place where we ate lunch and then her parents picked her up.
I love my best friend and we have been friend since way little. We did joy school together. I don't think I have had a week in my life where I was more tired. Lets just say that she has major ADD and I do not. She keeps me on my toes and I love having her in my life. She is working on her mission papers and I know that she is going to be an amazing missionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment