Saturday, June 26, 2010

I Can't Sleep at Night

I know there is so much to blog about lately and it felt like everything I did or saw this weekend was blog worry but there are only 2 things that keep me up all night thinking. I only want to talk about those 2 things these days. I know you are dying to find out what they are. Okay, it is your lucky day.
#1 Domanic Marshall
No, I am not dating him or engaged to him so calm down.


This little blessed son of God does not live a blessed life. Lets just say it has been a crap-hole since he came home from his mission. The last string was cut today and now he is moving into my home in CA! He is from Colorado and is coming to reside in a week or so. I am so excited. It is like I am getting a big brother... my dreams of dreams.

You are most likely wondering, "How does she know him?" I would love to inform you about that. He was Kevin's second companion and yes, I have never met him. It is going to be awesome!

Please make him feel welcome in San Jose.

#2 Ethiopia
I can not even handle myself when I think about going to this place. I am just so dang excited.


Look at those kids. They are so cute. I already love the people there. I feel like a missionary or something.

I also am really grateful for my parents being so willing to take Domanic in and always letting me follow my dreams. They kind of have a hard time saying no to me but that is okay because I am a good kid and wouldn't do anything too crazy. They are always so supportive and I know that I have been blessed to be apart of the family I have. I hope that Domanic feels at home once he gets there. I already love him so much. 

My life can not get any better... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment