Sunday, June 20, 2010

David Archuleta

It was real life. I went to his concert for the 2nd time. 
There are 2 words to describe how amazing it was:
Life Changing. 
David Osmond opened for him. He is Donny and Marie's nephew. He was freaking amazing.
Tiffani was my date again. so we totally matched by accident. That is always embarrassing. 
Next was David Archy. You better believe that I screamed my lungs out until my face turned blue.
 
He sung basically his whole first CD and 2 of his new songs that no one has ever heard before. They were so lush. I recorded them but I have no idea how to post videos on blogger. (Could someone teach me?) His closing song was Waiting for Yesterday. He said goodbye and left the stage but of course the light stayed off and everyone screamed the heart out and he came back to sing Crush, Imagine and to top of the night Be Still my Soul. Oh my gosh. He is such a blessed son of God. He whipped out his personal green hard back hymn book, bore his testimony, started to get emotional and then sang that beauty. 
I think that was the best end to a concert I have ever been to and if you know me I have been to my fair share of concerts. That would only ever happen at BYU-Idaho and I am so glad that I go here. 

Please David, come back to BYU-Idaho so I can see you for a 3rd time. It will be epic I promise. 
Oh and I can not wait for your new stuff to come out. 
Everyone be watching for:
Parachutes and Airplanes 
and
Your Not a Good Liar
to come out on itunes or where ever you buy your music because these two songs will rock your world.
(I'll post videos when I can figure it out)

No comments:

Post a Comment