Friday, December 2, 2011

Library?

Today was great. For real it was.

I had a dentist appointment this morning in Rigby.
Rigby is an oyster. It is just full of pearls.
Cross my hear hope to die.

Then I came home.
I watched some Greys.
Then, I went to class.
I almost fell asleep during class expect it was so fetching cold that I put on my sweater and mittens mid nationalism lecture. People judged me. That's okay.
Then I came home.

I ate some grilled cheese.
I tried to do homework.
I failed.

I went to the gym.
I ran half of a mile and thought I was going to die.
WHAT THE HECK?!
That never happens to me.
Then I walked another half of the mile.
Could barely lift any weights.
This also never happens to me.
I forced myself to run at least another third of a mile.
I did it but swear I almost went into cardiac arrest.
Then I came home feeling like straight up isha.
For real.

I tried to do more homework.
I got some done. (not enough)
As I was watching a video for DNA, I got a text.

"Are you in the library?"
Ummmmm.... no son. I am in my room recovering from near death.

I end up in the library one clothes change and ten minutes later.
There are no words for what happened in the library tonight.
There was this kid in a green shirt.
I have never ever seen him in my life but he sure had a lot to say and sing to me.
Enough said? I hope so.

Kev just thought it was so funny.
I was so embarrassed.
I am so glad that kid was there.
I am so so so thankful for the memories of him now.
I am giggling just thinking about it.
I just hope that I never run into him EVER again.

Kev, Lizzy and I continue to do our homework.
Then the announcement comes on that the library is closing.
They announced it in at least 5 different languages.
Guess what the last langue was?!
SWAHILI!!!!
My heart was all a flutter.

The summary of the day is:
Just when I thought I was recovering from dying my night turned around and became epic.

And that's it.

2 comments:

  1. I wanna hear more about the green shirt kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the details of your day was MUCH funner (I know that's not a word... in the dictionary, y-e-t) much funner that the selected ones I got through the day.

    We need to have days like these more often.

    ReplyDelete