Saturday, December 3, 2011

Everyday I'm Truffling

Madison and I made truffles. Oh yes. We made 7 kinds with TONS of help from my mom's cousin, Debbie Ochoa. It was so fun.  
We had lots of ingredients. (That is an understatement.)
 We had some oreos and chocolate. 
I made lots of filling. 
 Madison maned the chocolate... like a boss.
 There is the lush amounts of truffles we made. 
 You know we nestled those puppies in the backseat. 
Happy after a truffleish day.

Night time:
Then I went to two parties. The first was a bridal shower. It was brilliant. I brought Kayleen with me against her will. She loved it. There was so much laughter and just good times. 
The next party was one of my first college friend's 21st birthday parties. Ms. Shelby was wired this night. I tell you. First off... there were tons of different drinks at the party. I swear I was back in Kenya or something watching people making car bombs. This time it was real life and everything was virgin. We were mixing all sorts of drinks. Shelby was going crazy. She was dancing all over the place. Out of freaking left field she hollered, "I JUST WANT TO HAVE SEX!"

Oh my goodness. 
Ms. Molly was set loose. 
This girl was nuts. 

Then she continued to ask everyone in the room if they felt the same way and would not settle for anything less then everyone agreeing with her. It was so funny. I think that just maybe her drinks were not virgin and she got a little extra something something in the mix. 

All in all... It was a great night.
Thank you Shelby for letting your morals fly for a night. 
We all benefited greatly.

2 comments: