Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Checking it Twice.

Remember my beaut of a list? I hope so.

This is what I have checked off from it so far:

2. Vogue photo shoot
Let's be honest. Most of the pictures that came out of this day were nastier than crap. 
Sister Gloria came out to play. For real. 


7. Donate clothes to Goodwill: I kind of changed this up to donate clothes to Goodwill or a friend in need. You can guess which way I swayed.

8. Go thrifting.

10. Be a vegetarian for a week. No words and Kevin don't say anything.

15. This is a secret by this weekend I can triple check it.

20. Watch a sunrise. Story time... I woke up at like 5:30 am during Thanksgiving break because KeiLani's phone was going off like crazy. I went over to turn off her phone and saw the sunrise. I took and picture and then went back to sleep. I think it is legit.

29. Eat a banana split
KeiLani helped me out with this one. Bless her soul. 


40. Build a fort

44. Do a color by numbers picture... it was a paint by numbers. It is on my fridge by Kayleen's cat with leprosy.

47. Try a foreign cuisine. Kadon made this Ukranian isha. The cabbage rolls were delish but the buckwheat was questionable because I felt like it made me regular or something.

51. Go to an antique store. Everyone who is anyone knows that Rigby is an oyster and supplies the goods. Make it a day trip.

52. Finish a puzzle... double check.

62. Be in two places at once
This happens at least 6 times a semester. For a split second we are in Utah/Idaho. 

64. Hug a tree. Kaleigh and I planted the tree that we hugged. It is in my Grandma's backyard. 

65. Eat a pack of bubble gum all at once.
 By number 4 piece of gum my jaw was locking up and my gag reflex was strong. Try to fathom the suffering I was experiencing in this picture. It sounds like an easy thing but holy cow it was hard. They should put it on fear factor or something.

70. Have a slumber party. This is basically my everyday with Madison. We have sleep overs all the time.

71. Watch a foreign film. I totally cheated on this one. Since Monte Carlo is filmed in a different country I am totally counting it. Don't judge.

73. Eat a while box of oreos in one sitting
Kev and I bought 2 boxes. I am not sure if we ate one box by ourselves because we kept offering them out to others but we did our best. 

74. Play basketball

No comments:

Post a Comment