Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bless Brittany Bowen's Soul

Let's just start with yesterday. I woke up like wicked early to go to the enthodontist in Idaho Falls. They did these horrid cold and hot tests on my teeth that hurt worse then a mother. I swear. That is what they were trying to do. They need to know the sensitivity in my teeth. Oh... these puppies are sensitive. Like I expected, they found nothing. Nothing, I tell you.

They let me go. I had to go. I had class.

The second I get to class I am overcome with incredible pain. No joke. It was the most awful thing I had ever felt in my life but I needed to be in class. Of course I started tearing up because it was basically unbearable but I sat there the whole class. I stuck it to the man and basically suffered.

I came home not feeling too chipper about life and sign onto facebook.

Bless Brittany Bowen's soul. There is a video of her precious son, Landon, on my wall All he really said was,"oh snap." It totally took away the pain and brought a smile to my face.

Thank you so much for that. Perfect timing.

1 comment: