Monday, September 20, 2010

Utah, already?

The first weekend of the semester was spent in Utah... of course.

 I didn't just go down for fun. It was business time. I went down for Kathy's farewell and to make sure that Bailey got picked up for the airport. After a lot of confusion and possibility of not going down, we ended up in Salt Lake at the airport getting Bailey. Rave and I dropped Stephanie at her grandparent's home in Sandy and jetted down to Provo area so I could met her BFF! Brad was everything I was expecting except 10 feet taller. Bailey and him just hit it off so nicely because I guess they went to school together for a few semesters and had a lot of the same mutual friends. Carson took Bailey and I to the Hatch's house in Orem for our stay. We chatted for a few and eventually kicked Carson out the door because there was no way we could stay awake any longer. 

Carson thinks he is so suave. 
The next day Bailey and I woke up, ate breakfast, got ready and then headed to Sandy where Kathy was located and helped them sweep, cook, decorate cookies and set up tables/chairs. The people that were helping set up was a mini cabin reunion! Bailey and I were still super tried from the night before.
 We went back to Orem for a while and then grabbed KeiLani and jetted to Salt Lake to play with Jaymes. Oh Jaymes... What to say about him? Nothing, lets move on. 
 
We played some crazy rounds of go fish involving dares like; lick the crosswalk button and climb the pole. The most epic dare of the night was created by me and performed by KeiLani. I was something along the lines of, "Say your best pickup line to the next person of the opposite sex who walks by." In all honesty it took a few men to walk by her before she got the guts to but in the end she whipped out beauty and won that child's heart. I am also pretty sure that Jaymes was more embarrassed about the whole situation then KeiLani was. We had a lot of fun romping around Salt Lake. 

The next day was Kathy's farewell. She got out her whole talk without shedding a tear!  She will tear up Ogden, Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment