Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stepping Up

Today might be the best day ever in Kaleigh's life. okay and it is a close to the top in mine too.

My phone has been on the fritz lately. I have had it for 2 years, it was about time for it to die anyways. We walk into the AT&T store and all I know is that I want a phone that is buy one get one free because Kaleigh needed a new phone too and her birthday is on Sunday. You know, I am just trying to get favorite sister points. There was a plethora of phones with this deal. The kind retail lady points me in the right direction to find my love in the corner. The Pantech Ease. It screamed my name.
I tell my mom that is the one I want. Then we tell the lovely lady helping us out. Come to find out you have to have a plan with $20 of messaging or internet to have the phone I wanted. My mom, bless her heart, said, "Okay lets do this." Bada-bing Bada-boom... I have texting, along with the rest of my family including the grandparents. Kaleigh is now stoked on life and we have matching phones... once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment