Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Annual High School Reunion


Lets be honest here... I am always a little leery of going to my high school friend's get togethers. I just always feel like we are going to have nothing to talk and no one can relate to living in Idaho. Here I am roped into going to another little shindig at Chevys just like the one before. I walk across the great space of Chevys to get to the table everyone is sat and instantly I am grateful that I came. I always forget how much I love these people. This is just such an exciting time in our lives and it seems like we are all going out and conquering the world. 

Elissa is going to South Africa for 3 1/2 months.
I am going to Ethiopia for 3 months.
Kim just got back from Belize. 
Brittany just had a baby.
I think we are growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment