Monday, September 20, 2010

Paul Mitchell

There is a fair type thing here in Rexburg this last weekend. I had no idea about it and I really had no idea that I was going to go to it but here I was on a Saturday at 3:30 doing nothing. Jeff asked me if I would like to go to a concert. Zip-zam (as my mom would say) and we were walking down main street looking for a whole road closed off.

Who knew this was happening? Not I.

Jeff and I quickly got wrapped up in the festivities. There was so much fun there. Of course we didn't loose focus of while we were really there and made sure we listened to his friend's, Justin's, band perform. There were so many cute little booths and free things all around us. I made sure we all hit up the Paul Mitchell booth and got our hairs did. 
Buzz and Jeff rocking the colorful mohawk!
Rave with her buns of steal!
Boc Boc and her do that made her look like a BABE!
The best for last... My wonderful braided twist. I think I feel in love when I saw this beauty.

As a little disclaimer Rave, Buzz and Becca all met up with us later after we realized how fun this little shindig was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment