Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Notebooking

Bailey gave me a notebook for my 18th birthday. Little did we know that this classic school notebook would become so epic. On every page of the notebook we scrapbook our lives and inside jokes. Bailey and I have completed 2 notebooks already and have begun the 3rd.

I dropped the ball on these notebooks when I started college and so it has been a few years.


I would like everyone to know that I have started up the long and wonderful process of making the Bailey/ Megan Notebook. The High School Musical Notebook is the newest addition. I sorted the pictures into 10 different piles.


After the 10 piles, I further sorted the pictures into smaller piles and put them into ziplocks.

So far I have 5 pages done. I love working on the notebooks.


No comments:

Post a Comment